Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
Who here hears the Word of G_D. Who feels it? Are you there or no? Do you feel the vibration or no? Every anon is important here. Vibecheck, Healthcheck, Watercheck, Lovecheck. All free.

Take care of yourselves, physically, MENTALLY and Spiritually. You are all more important than you know.
08:23 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by DrPrecipice in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
01 December, 11:35
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
I am trying, but really struggling with health. It is where I live and there is no way out ....unless we have a miracle SOON.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 12:01
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I'll pray for you.

No way you should have to suffer more than you have. None of us.

❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 December, 08:10
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
You still here? Checking up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 December, 11:15
End fiat for humanity GOD did not let them retrieve the gold for no reason. FOOKS UP there trestle board and NAME the endless capacities.

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 08:30