Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
😂I ain't on there but that is some funny shit right there. GO FK YOURSELF< YOU heard him. FK your fiat. : )
05:21 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 December, 09:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Cloaked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 10:01
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
ALL SECRET orgs tie in. ZACTLY>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 December, 09:51
X

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
01 December, 09:10
This is probably the best one I've seen so far 🤣. They should have put the Go F##yourself on the bottom of it 😆

01 December, 09:21
In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication
😂😂😂🔥

memes matter @NoComment
01 December, 05:31
I love him so much 😆🥲🩰

01 December, 05:34
In response memes matter to her Publication
Funny AF. 😂😂😂🔥

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 December, 05:26
😂 FOMO on the FAFO & FO Elon Style

01 December, 05:33
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
😂🔥🔥🔥One of my dads favorite sayings, "tell them to go fk themselves". lol

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 December, 05:24
Full Blown Gangsta Elon🤣

01 December, 05:33
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
😂🔥🔥🔥They heard him, they can go fk themselves. lol