Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 November, 03:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
Green sky event, Q clock countdown. I don’t do dates, ever, but the countdown stops tomorrow at 8pm. The countdown did mention the M9.8 class solar flare that went off. NASA is already calling for GPS and radio blackout for tomorrow. Who knows, but God I hope it’s the “start” already!!
05:53 PM - Nov 30, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 November, 05:56
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
The new Q countdown is owned by a clothing store the one green light Sky but Q said Sky Event --- So if the Sky turns Green and it`s going to be Biblical

My take a Go signal from God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
30 November, 06:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I figured it was a grift, but always exciting and hopeful. The solar storms incoming are interesting and if big enough can definitely cause a black out. We shall see, not holding my breath though, that’s for sure