Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Gene Decode! South Africa & the NWO. B2T Show Feb 10, 2021 (IS)
by Blessed To Teach
04:07 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
11 February, 09:23
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thank you been waiting for decodes for my country since 2019, l am not part of back stage at blessed to teach with Gene

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth SeekersSA @TruthSeekersSA
11 February, 06:14
I really love Gene Decode and was looking for something about South Africa! We support Trump and all Americans that are fighting for their country! Wish I could get Gene Decode on my show! South Africans peeps are asleep and it's time!! I feel like standing on top of the roofs shouting it all out lol

Gene, if you are out there and have something for South Africa, please can I invite you for a chat on my show - for SOUTH AFRICANS - that will make such an impact on our fellow SA's.

GREAT to be here!!! Much love💚
#GeneDecode
#truthseekerssa
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
11 February, 05:44
Thank you for link to Gene Decode, I will go and watch that now. I just finished watching, Juan O Savin with Michael Jaco more interesting information to learn about ! 🕊🦋🦜🙂🦋🕊

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 February, 04:11
Gene Decode is awesome! Jimbo are you cool with instagram? Ezra may need some tips untrolling some nasty ones on his.