The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
29 November, 02:26
Dear AU fam, found something interesting. I happened to have a bunch of cash on me and wouldn’t you know not a bill newer than 2017. Out of like 15 bills, all different denominations. So the next day at work I asked all my coworkers who had cash on them to find a bill newer than 2017. No one could, funny thing, Trump took office in 2017. Homework assignment, look at all your cash, see if you have anything newer than 2017? They keep saying they “just keep printing money” well ok, then where the hell is it?? Cause if checked like 100 notes now and not one is newer than 2017!!! Let me know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 November, 03:55
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I have one on me and it was printed in 2021 so that busts that theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 04:04
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Pic?

Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
29 November, 04:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
First one I’ve seen from like 30 people at least!! The amount they say they are printing you’d figure that’s all you’d see! Thanks for the pic 👍🏻