Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
PRAYERS UP!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
It is with deep sadness that the message came to me that Janet Ossebaard (Maker of The Fall of the Cabal) may have taken her own life...
She has been missing for over 2 weeks. She left with nothing from her home, with the message that she was going to take her own life....
Her partner Cyntha Koeter has approved to put this message out in this artikel (Dutch)
https://stopworldcontrol.c...

I hope she is still alive, but the chances are very slim...Janet Ossebaard was at a total emotional exhaustion over the past months.
She had no energy for life anymore...
Wherever you are, Janet, please come back to us, from whichever side it is.

May we meet again !
04:07 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 November, 08:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
29 November, 07:52
:(. 🙏🫡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 November, 06:39
She and many others must have been a target
to be threatened at minimum..not saying she was
but would be surprised if not--sad

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 November, 05:10
Her partner was more likely to 'disappear'. I find it difficult to believe she would leave her to cope alone.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 November, 04:45
Her website. She had a way of presenting which made events easier to understand.

To disappear taking nothing seems highly suspicious.

If anyone deserves to see the ending of this movie, it is her. 😨 🙏

https://www.fallcabal.com/

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 November, 05:14
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
💯✅
After JoeM and the plan to save the world, I found and watched The Fall of the Cabal. After that I started reading Q drops.

English Viking @Artist_
29 November, 04:38
Actually understanding this exhaustion thing that many anons must be suffering, and this lady has been more vocal & forefront than many, prayers ❤️

Shar Sirn @SharS
29 November, 04:35
🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 November, 04:34
God Bless her and her family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
29 November, 04:27
I would more believe that someone silenced her. I pray that she is alive, well and soon to be returned to us.