Nothing good.
We’re all delving into recent past.
Nothing good.
All we seem to find is.
Nothing good.

We stuck in negativity.
That’s all we discuss.
Nothing good.

Where the Fook is the good in this world?

It’s EVERYWHERE.

We just gotta look and shine a light on it.
10:30 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 November, 10:50
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Man has been tricked into living for days that never arrive and reminded to be pining away for times he can never return to. Even religions have a goal you must be good all your life to achieve so you never can attain that while alive either.
We can't just "be" any longer. We're thinking too far into worrying over the future and crying over drinks about what was once we could have no more, when the good times were here, etc.
I know life is hard, I've been here for a while now. But I cannot dig up the pain around me every morning, or hell any morning really, and "suffer the times" like the world would have me do. I cannot figure out how to "be fretful" for them though you know, sit and wallow in worry and seeing every thorn in life is the trouble. And it shows...and it makes people pissed often strangely. Not saying I don't have plans, I just don't steep myself in imagining a moment not here yet, I am busy living the present ones with the family, our pets, and my plants & trees!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396