Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 December, 12:37
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
Gene Decode had advice on this. He stated that there were "holes" (like a "swiss cheese" layer) being punched into something galactically which would enable souls to go through, and then arrive at some phosphorous layer. My notes:

(The β€œswiss cheese” and phosphorous looking dimension after death, in order not to be enslaved in a β€œsoul trap” again, starting from scratch as it were.) He said to say this:

"In Power of the One and Only God of all Creation, bring me to the Throne of God, to the Seat of God."

Hmm... so interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
04 December, 04:33
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
WELL GOOD FOR YOU FOR LISTENING TO GENE DECODE, I HAVE FOLLOWED HIM FOR OVER 7 YEARS!
HE IS VERY CORRECT!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS INFO!
HUGZZZ 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
28 November, 10:25
I'm pretty sure this is Hell. I've paid my dues and just want to go home to the Pleadies.
Me and my Jupiter Moonbeam..
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸΊβœ¨οΈπŸ’–

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
28 November, 10:23
πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 November, 10:23
Its such a shame, because the Earth can be such a beautiful place... but some of the people... they ruin it for everyone.