Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 November, 11:13
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
"She left with the message that she was going to take her own life...". That statement is vague and suspect. I hope she wasn't suicided. I hope this movie ends soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 November, 11:04
I’m guessing/praying witness protectionπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Killin @Naturegal
28 November, 10:57
I hope that she is just taking a break from everything and is alive. Her work was phenomenal and I’m sure very stressful I’m very grateful to have seen all the videos she made

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
28 November, 10:51
How sad if true. Such amazing worki she has done.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 November, 10:48 (E)
πŸ™ I pray that she is alive and well. Hopefully, faked her death instead.

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
28 November, 10:42
OMGπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™