Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
I'm not wondering anymore. Trying to make sense of this movie probably was my first mistake. Then I started to actually listen to all the bullshit timelines. The ridicule is endless, I can take it, I'm certainly no expert.
It does seem to me that something is amiss, shits getting real. Who and where has VK gone? Who knows but more importantly, he was somebody I read and trusted. There have been a few that I've read over these years even before I made this acct. A lot of them went away, different platform, pulled a VK, hell, Veronica passed (miss seeing her). could have happened...who knows. I miss those I read that I no not where they went.
It does seem to be getting serious. Articles are starting to jell. I feel that time is short for these thieves. I hope this "Colbert" shit is right, the banking news is right, this whole enchilada has to happen soon or we're out of time An awful lot needs to happen and it will take much time to sort out. I'm in. In GOD I trust.
06:28 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it