Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:01
This may be new news for some 🔥🔥Billy🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 November, 09:43
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I believe he also had a n audience with Queen E. Around this time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Would make sense that he would Mare Qay
knowing what we now know.. thank you 💞

Here's an excerpt from Ariel's article

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

People often ask how does know one know about this in the general public. How are they able to maintain the secrecy of membership for high profile figures like Billy Graham into Freemasonry? Well let's look at a quote from an unknown author.

"Because Billy Graham is such a key person for the Illuminati and the
Satanic plan to bring in the Anti-Christ and the One-World-Religion,
key parts of Graham's life have been intentionally shrouded, When he
joined the Masonic lodge c. 1948, they intentionally kept his
membership more secret than others. Why?
09:48 PM - Nov 27, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
27 November, 11:08
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Been watching a series ‘The Crown’ all bout the British monarchy. Knowing what we know now bout them, hard to watch as much is obviously left out. One episode the queen asks for him to come meet her which he does. She became enthralled with him, asked him lots of stuff but…who knows where the info was gotten for this series. A lot is based on some fact though. I learned about the Marburg files which I’d never heard of. 1 episode focused on that & it is based on true facts. Duke of Windsor, the 1 who abdicated the thrown due to his love of a German woman, conspired with Nazis, but it was buried for yrs. To protect England & the royals. Imagine that. Quite interesting. It all makes sense now that I have read ur post about Graham. Of course in this series they make him look good & no mention of his connections to Free Masonry.

27 November, 11:10
Wonder who this unknown author is?

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 December, 04:21
The fact that they don't mention anything about the freemasonry or other nefarious activities
would leave me questioning the intent of why
it exists. That's just me.. I try not to fill my mind with too many "facts" because I may have to
delete anyway 😁