Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:01
This may be new news for some 🔥🔥Billy🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
VooDoo Donuts
Additionally and supposedly, during Covid, when Graham had tents, etc, in Central Park, NYC, some said they were child trafficking under the cover of helping Covid patients.
09:10 PM - Nov 27, 2023 (E)
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 November, 09:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
Didn't know Graham had tents in Central Park. I thought that's where they were doing triage on those rescued from the tunnels, before being taken to the Mercy/Comfort ships.

Cathy O'Brien had experience with Graham, who preferred "the pink room" somewhere for his exploitations. Speculated also is that Graham's wife was the birth mother of George Bush; not Barbara, Aleister Crowley's son and brother to Betty White.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 09:32
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
If it was Graham running the 'show' he couldn't have been doing triage on rescued children, but if it was the White Hat Military, then it would have been triage for the children.
I dunno.
I missed the part about Graham and Cathy O'Brien.
Haha, Graham's wife was Bush's mother, but that's as long as Graham's wife was a Mrs. and not a Mr. like Barbara!
So crazy, but we're used to it, by now.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 10:04
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
What a tangled web they weave 🤪

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
Heard long ago about Billy.. so never paid
Franklin any mind. Shocking for many normies
when they wake up 😬

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 09:25
Never liked either Graham. preacher
Yeah, normies will be shocked
I believe they'll get over it, though.

Robin Oxman @Robino
27 November, 09:43
Heard that a long time ago....my Mom wanted send $$ to his ministry...I said no and told her why...needless to say did not believe....It will be hard for the normies to,accept......