Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:01
This may be new news for some 🔥🔥Billy🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 09:10 (E)
In response Evangelina to her Publication
VooDoo Donuts
Additionally and supposedly, during Covid, when Graham had tents, etc, in Central Park, NYC, some said they were child trafficking under the cover of helping Covid patients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Heard long ago about Billy.. so never paid
Franklin any mind. Shocking for many normies
when they wake up 😬
09:15 PM - Nov 27, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Robin Oxman @Robino
27 November, 09:43
Heard that a long time ago....my Mom wanted send $$ to his ministry...I said no and told her why...needless to say did not believe....It will be hard for the normies to,accept......

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 November, 10:00
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
At least when the truth comes out she will remember you were the first to tell her. That may soften the blow.

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 November, 01:04
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Robin,
I have a huge family of sleepers, even sleeping, at this point. But somehow I feel confident that when the truth is revealed, they will be able to handle it.

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 November, 09:25
Never liked either Graham. preacher
Yeah, normies will be shocked
I believe they'll get over it, though.