Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 November, 06:40
πŸ’€CRICKETS so far on face crook bout not decorating for Christmas. SEE told pre net bout them freakos do something called "last bulb on the tree" and the one who does, is the child sacrifice that night. SOOOOOO much shit. BUT if a CHRISTIAN does or someone who does not know. I don't stand in judgement. I got enough stuff I could make it look like a christmas mall barfed in here. Did it for years, I am just not freaking doing it this year. I hold zero judgement to those who do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 November, 06:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's how I felt last year-my heart just wasn't in it

I'm p*ssed enough this year that I put out a peacock ornament in the yard & one thing on the house-no inside decorations yet but I'm fond of my fall decorations so it may take a bit if I decide to change over πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 November, 06:50
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Still gifting my frens and fam, but gonna be in some kinda dye paper or silver glitter. lol

27 November, 06:51
Glam it up I say

27 November, 06:53
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Even weirder I do dyes, sequins and denim....just to keep it unusual. LOL DID not get these tastes from my fam. LOL Their stuff could be on better homes and gardens, well one of them mags.

I'm the only one in the fam who really goes for the glitter/sequins/glam angle
It's not necessarily genetic 😁
06:55 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
27 November, 06:58 (E)
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I love it. : ) I wanna be some place wherever the fk it may be, HERE now.....some place I wanna fookin be aesthetically. As an AF brat used to hauling ASS< formative years, I have left fookin fenced in rental places with fence, I was like just fookin keep it. lol I need CHANGE and sparkles.