Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 08:46
The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!) - YouTube

This was kept a secret! This video is an explanation of the sacred secretion, cerebrospinal fluid and the Christ within. (Intro: Jim Carrey interview)✅ FREE ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
I know I sound like a broken record,lol but God put every thing on this earth to heal us, please start researching natural remedies I refuse to go to the drs and become a customer of big pharma. I have not been sick in forever, every morning I drink honey,lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper and take a heavy metal detox, I then take Vitamin C, D3, zinc Quercetin sea moss, elderberry and black seed oil and bovine colostrum. God put herbs on this earth for the service of man. We need to get rid of big pharma many plants and herbs will cure cancer that is why they say they don't work but there are people who have cured their cancer with just herbs no Dr intervention.
11:05 AM - Nov 27, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mtnfilly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terry Jackson, click on at the bottom under it