Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 November, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
24 November, 07:00
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
THIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
That I understand 2 son's spent time in Afghanistan & Iraq. It's the Lady with a Bible American Flag and handgun.
Hayden calls us Terrorists but I don't.
Sorry lots & lots of family personal crap going on again. Not much sleep, pain etc...
TY have a wonderful blessed evening.
09:30 PM - Nov 25, 2023
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 November, 10:09
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Sorry if I jogged bad memories
Meant to suggest that American culture is based on faith, hope and renewal.
Death cults are satanist.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
26 November, 01:49
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Oh no I have Bad memories from age 3 still till today...
I just get my mind overwhelmed with piled on stuff.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I just forget to remind myself of that. Then I get frustrated more & more then let the irritation set in...
TY but absolutely no Apologies needed!!!
Bless you...
Profile picture is my father 11 7 1919
And my Mom (identical twin)
5 15 1930 murdered nov 7 1990.
Love & miss em so much but honestly 1st year in MANY I missed the 7th this year. That is truly a good thing. Then other "stuff" gets me.
I honestly gotta put this stupid phone down keep tv off & pick up my new bible from Harvest Misisteries. Been here for several months. I did move it to bedroom but have yet to open & even read a page!!!
Between that & my dam Cigarettes
I do it to myself!
TY dear. Need to get back to being the good Mom and Grandma I use to be
TY. I am spending less time here but Gateway Pundit is great read, can even pause stupid TV, rewind stu