Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 November, 10:23
You were chosen
Stay strong 💪🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 01:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I love this. My vessel may be getting old and it might be weak from years of fighting unseen physical illnesses. I may be one of the last people someone would look at and consider a "warrior"...but I feel like my spirit IS that of a WARRIOR. I FEEL like it INSIDE....even if I can't physically claim it. This video resonates so much. Thank you for sharing! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
I'm with you fren bones are achy and I'm getting to that point but the Spirit is Strong. We do not judge a book by its cover here. You are here fighting the evil in this word. You are Absolutely A Warrior. I am honored to have you fighting by my "side". Much love and keep up the good fight. No Surrender. 👊😘
04:21 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 04:23
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Awww....Thank you so much! Same! Some days the body is just weaker than other days....as many here I'm sure experience. Hugs and much love to all!