Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 November, 01:33 (E)
Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode It God Always Has A Better Plan Than You✍/ Erase Poverty With Robots🤖/ I Walked Thru A Door To A New Dimension Q👁/ It Is Going To Get Very Real Soon🔥/ Do You Have Your Popcorn Ready🍿/ Goodbye You Evil Mean People I Am Done✔/ There Is A Secret Gematria Can Teach You / I Am Sending Out An SOS To All Mankind🆘️/ I Just Want To Love❤/ Connecting The Mother Fucking Dots✨/ We Saved The World And Its On Repeat / Lets Just Be Love And Forgiveness❤/ Serendipity And Synchronicity✨/ What If The Kennedy Story Was A Lie / All Good Things Come To He Who Waits / The Big And Powerful White Unicorn🦄/ The Vibrational Frequency Of Love/ Let Victory Be To The People Now🏆/ Jesus Is Coming Through The Door🚪/ I Saw A Woman Sitting On A Scarlet Beast🀄/ Blood Is Related Family Is Loyalty /Dont Cast Your Pearls On Swine
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
345-543
2070-0702
TS 8:05

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 01:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 01:40

25 November, 01:41

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
26 November, 02:27
"Why Do The Lions Look Like Dragons 🦁🐉"

https://twitter.com/117_8M...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 November, 05:26
I wonder too.

25 November, 01:53
"Do You Have Your Popcorn Ready🍿/ Goodbye You Evil Mean People I Am Done✔"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

25 November, 04:35