Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 05:18
Just in case you are still taking your kids to McDonalds!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 November, 05:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I kept missing you on X! I didn't know you weren't on there any longer. I hope you're doing well Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 10:05
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have been working a lot the past month but that job is done for the yr thank goodness.

Miss everyone on X, once again no idea why I got the big boot again.
VERY VERY HARD FOR Nana vincentkenndy to get behind X and Elon when they have not allowed most of us to have our old accts back and have booted us yet again off X since we got new accts.

Does not resonate much with me that Elon is really trying for a TRUE FREE SPEECH platform.
Sorry but that is how I see it.

Either that or he has ppl doing the same old shit as before and no control or knowledge of what is happening.
Same, equally bad.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 November, 04:54
Sucks I hear it's to protect us and support Truth social?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
That is my only guess, but the ones they let back on really isn't making sense either.
12:08 AM - Nov 25, 2023
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 November, 03:23
Yea, it's strange for sure. Maybe they are not on a watch list?

25 November, 07:15
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Yeah saw someone reporting the other day about how we don't even have Air Marshals any more on airplane flights watching REAL terrorist suspects because for the last 3 yrs they have been following daily every person that flew into DC the week of Jan 6th 2020 for ANY reason.
Not just the ppl that attended the protest but EVERY person that flew in for any reason.
So in other words letting REAL terrorists do what the hell ever they want while watching Americans that have not done ANYTHING at all wrong.
Even ppl that few in for business or family stuff! Any reason!

Biden doesn't want to track real terrorists!