Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 01:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
24 November, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Campbells soups, progresso, pretty much anything with bread or sugar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 02:37
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
Hard to find any products in stores now that dont contain either this or bugs or both.

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
24 November, 05:03
I wonder if this bioengineered food ingredients has been in our food for many years, but they just now have to indicate it on the labeling? Or is this all new and recent?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
My guess is same as you, there is no damn telling what has ACTUALLY been in our food regardless of the labels.
12:06 AM - Nov 25, 2023
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 November, 12:09
...and yet I fork out extra dough buying organic and who knows

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
25 November, 12:39
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Rule of thumb is: if you can't pronounce the ingredient its a chemical shit storm - do not purchase.