Dimitri Anon @Spartan
I'm one of the 70's kids. None of that was around.
11:12 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
25 November, 07:15
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
1st grade in 1981. Didn't see any of this. Heard about peanut allergy in HS, but didn't know anyone with it. Only case of autism that I knew was the movie Rainman.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 November, 02:05
Only knew one child with a peanut allergy and one who was allergic to everything. My son had horrible hives for years that I never saw before. They literally were the size of golf balls on his feet. He got them at the same time every night right before puberty and the allergy/asthma doctor said he saw it alot. I never saw that growing up. The poor kid was allergic to everything he was allergy tested for at a 4 level. I am convinced now they used our children as Guinea pigs. I recently had a woman tell me to keep doing what I am doing that her new grand daughter will never be vaccinated and her 2 older sister's shots were stopped. I cried. She said to me, people are listening, don't stop. It made this work so worthwhile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 November, 11:41 (E)
And diabetes was disease that 80 and over got, if anyone.
I was visiting in the hospital 3 weeks ago. A nurse said she remembered when nurses did not wear gloves 40 years ago and afib or congestive heart failure did not exist.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 November, 11:31 (E)
Yep ... nope. Nothing is as it was.