Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 05:18
Just in case you are still taking your kids to McDonalds!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 November, 05:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I kept missing you on X! I didn't know you weren't on there any longer. I hope you're doing well Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 10:05
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have been working a lot the past month but that job is done for the yr thank goodness.

Miss everyone on X, once again no idea why I got the big boot again.
VERY VERY HARD FOR Nana vincentkenndy to get behind X and Elon when they have not allowed most of us to have our old accts back and have booted us yet again off X since we got new accts.

Does not resonate much with me that Elon is really trying for a TRUE FREE SPEECH platform.
Sorry but that is how I see it.

Either that or he has ppl doing the same old shit as before and no control or knowledge of what is happening.
Same, equally bad.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
23 November, 09:47
There is no free speech on TitterX. I don't see it.

My experience w/ X has been akin to a long abusive relationship from the very start. 5 permanently suspended accounts, one blocked, one I renamed the "Crime Scene".

I have learned a lot from the censorship and blocks by Xadmin, it made more light come in. Also, inversely, posts that do not get censored but should: the holy cows of X.

#Releasethefrogs

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
23 November, 09:55
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
I AGREE .I WAS TAKEN OFF THREE TIMES ALL IN THE LAST YEAR. THE LAST TIME I MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT HANGING AS A REMEDY FOR THOSE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MAUI FIRE (DEW ATTACK). IT WAS DONE FOR 3 MOS THEN OUT OF NOWHERE THEY PUT ME BACK UP "WHEN I DELETED A TWEET". BACK UP. NOT SURE IF IT LOGARITHM OR IDIOT EM HIRED TO ENFORCE COMMUNITY POLICIES.

23 November, 10:50
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Most of us have never even been shown the tweet that got us band much less been able to take it down.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 November, 10:53
I have emailed 50+ emails asking to see the “tweet” that got me PERMANENTLY BANNED. Fook them..

And Nana, have a fantastic Thanksgiving giving day!
Family is everything!

23 November, 12:31
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
As have I, hell I sent so many that I now just get an immediate automated response.
You have a Great Turkey Day!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
24 November, 12:02
Nana…. It’s late, wanted to tell yo couple hours ago I went to X and my account stuff showed up but said still suspended. Check yours in next day or so..because now I saw this posted under Kim runner! Wanted to update you!

Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Hunter, click on at the bottom under it