Night Shift @kekerista
24 November, 11:26
I have a prayer request, Fam.

My husband does NOT believe in God.
Do you think, through our prayer, collectively.....when you remember to include him....we can get him to open the idea to him?

He's the A type personality. Tyical...needs "proof"
I believe in prayer
I believe it can move mountains and change the course of action.

Do you think you can spare a few minutes or seconds in your day to do this for me? Been with him for 29 years and I've realized I can't do this on my own.

His name is Robert.
And he is our brother
Let's help him, he is struggling and he is so lost.
Thank you for your time friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
24 November, 11:33
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I made a prayer. Hopefully he will recognize that God is love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
24 November, 01:42
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
I try to tell him that and he's the kind of guy that will say....who or what created love.
He's impossible!!!
I've literally tried everything I can think of.
maddening, I tell ya!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
If he expect “proof,” God have his “invisible initial” practically everywhere. Look at trees and how branches resemble our lungs. Or a super nova or any space gases expanding can resemble the coloring of our eyes. He needs to look from within. I’m so sorry that he’s not seeing it. I’ll keep praying for him so he can open his heart and mind.
02:32 PM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
25 November, 11:41
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Sorry for the late reply. Couldn't get back here for a second.
I appreciate you!!!
Blessings