Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 November, 10:11
Know what else is WEIRD< removed a california scents thing from my room, and wonder if that was affecting other components in Puppy. NOW he is fine.....usually use Scentsy candle warmers just told the vet that and I was rescheduling later. Got the fluoride awkward pause on the phone....lol. I was like there is actually a lot of data online.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 November, 10:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Those candles and manufactured scents are the new second hand smoke thing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 10:17 (E)
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
WAY worse than that, and if it is affecting our critters you can be rest assured it is affecting us. Not good.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 November, 10:21
I don’t have any of those things in my house. I just have to wean myself from using Clorox bleach wipes and replace it with something else like a vinegar solution or something else.

Back to eoing their fookin production centers and making clean stuff.
10:23 AM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 November, 10:25
Totally clean stuff !! Stop this madness!!