John Durham @JohnDurhamOfficial
22 November, 02:43
Hold the line, Riders.

Justice is Coming.

Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 03:29
In response John Durham to his Publication
I am just so worried about a family member who suffers with PTSD from being a violent crime victim. Please pray for us. I am so worried that he will not be able to cope with whatever is coming down the road. I already went through one breakdown with him and it was really hard on myself and my children. Tonight's show with David Nino and Juan has me really nervous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
🙏🙏 I didnt hear the video so i dont know what frightened you for you family member. Is he a Veteran? If so, i believe i would be worried too! I will pray for you and yours for Protection and More of his Guiding Light to Keep his Lost One Safe! In Jesus name, Amen. God Bless you Hope! Silver Cat mentioned good verses to pray on. 🙏😊❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏
01:00 AM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 November, 01:21
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
He's a victim of a violent crime where he almost died. Yes, we need prayers. Thanks so much.