Only people mentioned by JohnDurhamOfficial in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 November, 08:01
In response John Durham to his Publication
RIDERS IN THE STORM
The Doors - Riders On The Storm (Official Music Video) - YouTube

LA Woman 50th anniversary deluxe edition is available now. https://TheDoors.lnk.to/50LAWomanThe Doorsโ€™ โ€œRiders on the Stormโ€ was one of the first tracks reco...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
24 November, 02:47
IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHINE!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
WE'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 November, 08:05
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
WHAT ONE MAN (AND WOMB-MAN) CAN DO!

Where the Hell is Matt 2012

It's Time to TRIP THE LIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Where the Hell is Matt? 2012 - YouTube

www.wherethehellismatt.comPut # and then your city and country/state in your comment so I know where you're from. #Seattle, WashingtonDownload the video to y...

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
29 November, 12:19 (E)
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
God Bless
Our Beautiful Children.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

God Bless
Our Awesome
Patriot Warriors.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

God Bless President Trump! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

Thank You Father God!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
Thank You Yeshua Messiah!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Hostages Released
Wearing A White Rabbit.
My Screenshot At 11:11.

Father God Knows
I Love His Confirmations!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 November, 12:42
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Thank You John! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 03:29
I am just so worried about a family member who suffers with PTSD from being a violent crime victim. Please pray for us. I am so worried that he will not be able to cope with whatever is coming down the road. I already went through one breakdown with him and it was really hard on myself and my children. Tonight's show with David Nino and Juan has me really nervous.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 November, 01:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I didnt hear the video so i dont know what frightened you for you family member. Is he a Veteran? If so, i believe i would be worried too! I will pray for you and yours for Protection and More of his Guiding Light to Keep his Lost One Safe! In Jesus name, Amen. God Bless you Hope! Silver Cat mentioned good verses to pray on. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 November, 12:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers Up for your family member, God Be with him today & always!