Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 November, 03:53
Very difficult for me to ask, but could use prayers. I am struggling to breathe from depression and PTSD triggered once again from the endless mind games. Having diabetic blood issues due to 3 years of no kitchen and improper diet from my situation since Jan 6 in DC. Prayers for someone to be allowed to return and be who they really are would be greatly appreciated on this Thanksgiving Day. Thank you so much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Chris, sounds very much like you're under spiritual attack. The good news is that when you recognize it and know how to deal with it, you can make it go away.

There are things we can't see. Some feed off negative emotions, They communicate by speaking to your mind as if it were your own thoughts.
Read that again -- 'as if it were your own thoughts.'

The two books pictured below I highly recommend, in order to understand what draws them to you & how to kick them out. You can read the reviews on Amazon; some have been life-changing.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6
They have had you on defense 🛡️
Armed with information you will be on offense 🗡️

"I give you power and authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
That is a promise.
I've witnessed it many times!

Wishing you peace 🙏
08:41 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 November, 08:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you very much…not easy when the attacks come from your own soul family from behind a desk using AI to act like Satan and laugh behind your back in secret back channel groups. I have been good for a long rime with the real Satan….anon family members hiding behind masks has gotten to the point of disgusting games and they should be ashamed of themselves for agreeing to keep doing it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 November, 09:09
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
We have to remove ourselves from whatever is taking our peace.