Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 08:47
VK said to give newbies a chance (paraphrasing!)
Don’t screw it up fren or you’ll be fooked faster than a turkey disappears on Thanksgiving Day!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 November, 08:54
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
But I am being actively tracked daily by the FBI. It isn't imagined, they have slipped up face to face standing in my yard and told me "they read what I put on message boards" so I have a genuine reasoning. I never have any new followers randomly...only immediately following bold, aggressive, or anti-establishment statements, and sure enough within 3 min a "newbie" account just created follows me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Hell sent killers after me, and I beat them like an old rug. : )
09:22 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 09:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Or like this? 😁

23 November, 10:51
😂😂😂They were light work. lol

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 09:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

23 November, 09:37
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂It was fun, one I jumped on the hood of the get away drivers truck, AFTER I beat the sleepers ass, as he was crawling to it, an extra don't come back mofo. FUN times. : ) lol