Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:14
Good morning Patriots!

What are we grateful for today?

Gosh Nana's list is too long for the post!

Thankful first off for my God, my Creator and the peace in my heart and soul that my connection to Him gives me to spread over everything else in my life.

Thankful for may family and grands especially.
Thankful for all of you!

We hold the power now together and IMHO, this group on AU has made such a manifesting difference in the outcome of this timeline that there is no stopping an eventual end to killing each other, no stopping evil becoming the rare occurrence instead of the norm.

Change your thoughts!
Change your future!
Join us and let's change the world!

https://youtu.be/OZ3vOD6YQ...
Always Start The Day By Thanking God | Be Grateful For Every Blessing - Morning Prayer Of Gratitude - YouTube

Get up every morning and thank God for all the blessings He has given you! Start your day off right by giving thanks to God!✩ SUPPORT THE CHANNEL ✩ ✭ SHOP: h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your Family Nana
💚🌟💚
09:18 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:36
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @xxx
23 November, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What if you were to discover that the story and reason for celebration in the united states was false and untrue?