LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 November, 04:50
Where ever you are for this G-cal thxgiving ritual holiday, hope you all have a safe & happy thxgiving. I’m not planning on doing anything for 1st time with any of the inverted holly-days, w/the family. Can’t anyhow, can’t afford anything anymore, since everything I have been laid out for the mission, all savings drained. God-bless all of you and thanks for being here. Have faith, Mother & team above/surface will make all things back to Heaven on Earth. πŸŒˆπŸŽ„πŸŒˆ #BELIEVE #BeHappy #BeKind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
23 November, 08:50
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day! I hope to meet you someday ☺️ - You’ve done so much for so many.. Thank you seems so inadequate..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
It is my service/duty for Mother's kingdom & collective πŸ’ž. Also, you being here is enough to support the LIGHT work & the awakening. And for that thank you for your service.πŸ™
09:11 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it