LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Where ever you are for this G-cal thxgiving ritual holiday, hope you all have a safe & happy thxgiving. I’m not planning on doing anything for 1st time with any of the inverted holly-days, w/the family. Can’t anyhow, can’t afford anything anymore, since everything I have been laid out for the mission, all savings drained. God-bless all of you and thanks for being here. Have faith, Mother & team above/surface will make all things back to Heaven on Earth. 🌈🎄🌈 #BELIEVE #BeHappy #BeKind
04:50 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
23 November, 08:50
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day! I hope to meet you someday ☺️ - You’ve done so much for so many.. Thank you seems so inadequate..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 November, 09:11
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
It is my service/duty for Mother's kingdom & collective 💞. Also, you being here is enough to support the LIGHT work & the awakening. And for that thank you for your service.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marcie Hegewald @Hegs
23 November, 12:50
Thank you for all you have done for our great country! I appreciate you and every act of service rendered to help this great land! You are amazing!

23 November, 01:23
In response Marcie Hegewald to her Publication
🙏🏻 THANKQ, 💙

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 04:56
Sending U🙏 + + + Vibes ) ) ✨:)

22 November, 11:33
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏🏻💙🙏🏻