Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
WOW! I WON! I am so grateful and excited!! Thank you @VincentKennedy . This is so beautiful, I still can't believe it. Much LOVE to you VK. I am trying to reach you, it is still Nov 22 on the west coast. It wont let me DM you. Is anyone able to still reach him? It says I don't have permission. @kimrunner @JFKJrFan @martingeddes @administrator @HiiiPow3r @GhostEzra @Gapatriot3 can you DM him?
02:19 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
23 November, 02:56
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 02:26
Coni!! Very excited for you! Very cool!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 November, 02:24
Congratulations PATRIOT...talk about a HAPPY THANKSGIVING...will u post pics here once it arrivesβ€πŸ€πŸ’™

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 November, 01:06
CONGRATULATIONS PATRIOT

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
23 November, 05:02
Congratulations! πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ’₯

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 November, 04:58
Congrats, are you on Twitter? If not do you want me to post this there and tag these people?

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 04:59
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thanks, I posted on X too and hoping somehow VK can get my mailing address. I can’t wait to get it and share with you all!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 November, 02:25
Congratulations Liberty Belle!! Happy Thanksgiving Patriot!! I AM so HAPPY for YOU!!! πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’•