Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I told myself I wasn’t crying today too.

Dang it.
12:19 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 12:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
i 65 yr old, Man Crying Like .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 November, 12:21
You could have told me, about 36 hours ago.

I held it together throughout the workday, but my eldest (26) and my Queen were very vocal about me doing what I needed - they too were visibly moved (saddened) by the departure of VK.

Shewt, could be jus' 'cause all the belly-aching I did when he went away all those frustrating TTDSSS times.

Saving the Republic and all.

I'm dancing, it's my only go-to when I'm down A.F.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lana Angel @Lana1111
23 November, 12:20 (E)
I've been crying and cooking for 3 days now...

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 November, 12:22
In response Lana Angel to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 November, 12:23
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
It’ll get better.

For the teacher to leave us, it means we passed. Pat yourself on the back. Your made of some of the best stuff there is.
❤️
Good night.