Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good night Patriots.
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Will see VK off later but gonna need a little nappy now.

Love you all and hope you will all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow how ever you celebrate it.
and ....
If you are with family that to date has not yet come around to truth, you might just try to cut them some slack and find the ways you get along and love each other that you do agree on to make a great day and just leave them to work their own way out in their path forward.

Eventually unless they are just too embarrassed at themselves they will come around and if not all we can really do is just love them and let them be in their own soul learning experience, isn't it?

Remember, we are in charge of manifesting the future WE WANT now, not Team Evil's plan so keep your thoughts in high vibrations and lean into the one that brought you to this party, God.

Nana truly plans on leaving with the one that brought me to the party.
How bout you?
11:23 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
27 November, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I pray every night, on my knees...every night I thank God for every blessing...I'm grateful for every moment & the very best use of my time is in prayer...(also " listening" after my prayers. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ’πŸ’–πŸ˜‡)
Tonite, I pray u all have love abundantly, blessings bountifully, & that u pray passionately to the One who loves u most.
Gnite n God bless yall. Jesus loves u n so do I. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 November, 11:29
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
Beautiful hun. I can't imagine not talking to God.I can't imagine either how alone some people feel without Him.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
23 November, 08:22

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 November, 08:19
Dear Nana! You always say the best words πŸ’– Have a beautiful holiday . Love to you and yours1πŸ’ž

23 November, 09:37
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Love you too hun!πŸ’œ

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 November, 05:17
Happy Thanksgiving to you.

23 November, 09:38
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
You too hun!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 04:57
Nana,I have found...It is all ways best to leave with the One who brought you to the party. I love youβœ¨οΈβœ¨οΈβœ¨οΈπŸ’œ

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
22 November, 11:58
Amen.. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! God Bless

23 November, 09:40
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
To you too Doc.😘

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
22 November, 11:26
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family Nana!

23 November, 09:43
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to you too hun.