Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 10:26
For those that can't see X :

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 November, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
how are you Nana?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Doing AOK, gonna probably turn in early tho had a very busy day with grands, company dinner, took Granny to hair salon then went to do some other things for her.
How are you doing hun?

Vibes are so high today that in morning meditation the energy waves were so strong they seemed to almost be resonating laughter.

Dreams the last few days are different again, not mine but this time they are really fun dreams, fun things.
10:49 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 November, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am doing pretty great...thank you....sounds like you have been pretty busy...you are right the vibes seem very very strong this evening....love you sister...have a great night and GOD Bless you and your family !!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:59
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😘🙏💜😇

Glad to hear you are ok, be safe.

I had dreams in Oct of something huge and great happening on either 11-1 or 11-11. After I woke up I couldn't remember which date it was but it was one of them.
I was very excited to see VK say that we hit our desired timeline on 11-11!!!!!!!
It seems I also always seem to have de ja vu when events of this magnitude happen.
I feel like they have looped us back many times or changed our timeline many times.

Many many days in the last 5 yrs I have had massive de ja vu and usually there has been some ff event or noticeable shift in energies at the same time.
So many days I know we have lived already before in the last 5yrs and before this I only had a de ja vu maybe once a yr or so.