Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 05:18
You weren't fans of where we were, you began to stand up pray and speak out, surely the ball is rolling, change is taking place, so look not at where we are, but where we came from, then focus on that place you hope to go forward into, complain not about circumstances or happenings while standing within Gratitude and Thanks for what will be 100% - never forget you are part of whats happening. Love you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 November, 07:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason you did it again 😒thank you πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Its not me Anne - Have a Happy Thanksgiving - Bless You and Your Family, In Jesus Name.
09:12 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
22 November, 10:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes to God be the glory God bless you and your family and have a wonderful thanksgiving as divine would say #BlessUp πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 11:30
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Amen !!!

Love you sister, I love divine too.. hes my brother.

#BlessUp