Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:16
Love you Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Thank you VK, @kimrunner , Doc, Cowboy and all the rest of your wonderful team. Not sure what this all means to your team, and all the rest of us who have followed you from Twitter, to WEGO.social, to anonup and back to X-Twitter, but I am sure we will continue to thrive, teach, learn. Thank you for everything you have taught us, we won't forget
12:58 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
jasexa mposhop @jasexa4687
02 July, 10:35
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I make up to $24 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $89h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now I am hoping I could help someone else out there by sharing this link.Try it, you won’t regret it!.

HERE→ https://www.big.salary7.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 November, 01:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
You are the new VK.

As am I.

As is each Anon and FREEDOM FIGHTER.

WWG👆WGA

#SaveTheChildren #FamilyIsEverything