Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 06:21
At work the other day the subject came up that the building - where I work was built on-top of an old cemetery ..
So I questioned it even further.... Just how many buildings/structures/housing developments were built on-top of grave-yards?
You think Poltergeist was a disclosure to this?

With all the people who have died - say in the last 50 years... why do we not see NEW Cemeteries being built?-
NOW- think about the last few hundred years?

How many times have you been to a funeral and see how close the headstones are?
With not much room for many more.

To date in 2023 .. there have been 3.5 million deaths in the US... or so they say...
*I believe the number is much higher - if 6 people died in my building alone -since June of this year - what are we dealing with?
WHERE ARE THEY BURYING THEMM?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
22 November, 06:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Oregon went to cremation for all burials. My landlord takes care of the cemetery here, I'll ask him what's what. I think its a 1 square foot hole in the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 06:43
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
How could that be?,... even though it makes sense...

22 November, 06:49
It makes sense cause there are hundred acre farms all around the cemetery... It makes cents out of large bills. It makes scents when the shovel hits the ground.
Costs upwards of $10k too. Stink'n expensive to die.
I'll sit down with Don in the next week or so and talk about this with him. Worst cast it will be when I pay rent on the first.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 07:54
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
Well they say you are worth more when you die.... everyone makes out except for the families.... hang in there brother - soon we will see a whole new world.... Happy Thanksgiving Justin. xoxo

Even in this crazy, mixed up world we find ourselves in, there are many reasons to be thankful. I thank God for your life Elle, you are important & I appreciate you. May your Thanksgiving be spent with family and may your hearts all be filled with peace, warmth and love!
09:32 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Justin_Seign in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justin Seign, click on at the bottom under it