Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
At work the other day the subject came up that the building - where I work was built on-top of an old cemetery ..
So I questioned it even further.... Just how many buildings/structures/housing developments were built on-top of grave-yards?
You think Poltergeist was a disclosure to this?

With all the people who have died - say in the last 50 years... why do we not see NEW Cemeteries being built?-
NOW- think about the last few hundred years?

How many times have you been to a funeral and see how close the headstones are?
With not much room for many more.

To date in 2023 .. there have been 3.5 million deaths in the US... or so they say...
*I believe the number is much higher - if 6 people died in my building alone -since June of this year - what are we dealing with?
WHERE ARE THEY BURYING THEMM?
06:21 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
22 November, 06:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Oregon went to cremation for all burials. My landlord takes care of the cemetery here, I'll ask him what's what. I think its a 1 square foot hole in the ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 06:43
In response Justin Seign to his Publication
How could that be?,... even though it makes sense...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 November, 06:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Interesting statistic. Would like to deep dive that Elle. All are askew, but that is out of parameter. Insurance companys. Predictable vectors, and sigma events. I was watching Ed Dowd for a bit. He got absorbed into a political movement.
Now, about the first part. You see 👀 dead folks? Or "spirits?" Ever? 😁

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 November, 06:47
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Ask why CEMENT companies are always next to crematory's?
We walk on sacred ground...
Sometimes they sprinkle a little bit there and a little over there.... like cornerstones of buildings...

SIDEWALKS- Cracks Your Mothers Back..
Ashes to Ashes we all fall DOWN.
Humpty Dumpty sat on a WALL...

I was 4 years old when I saw my first ...