TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 06:57
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈJust a little update on my brother, Donny. He has been moved to another hospital and is supposed to have surgery tonight. I am not sure of the details, just know he has a lot of different complications going on right now in his body. Thank you all again for the prayers and love. I will let you know more as I know more.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 November, 07:12
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 10:46
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much Cindy.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 November, 11:27
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You’re welcome , God bless

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGod bless you too.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
05:08 AM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it