TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 06:57
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธJust a little update on my brother, Donny. He has been moved to another hospital and is supposed to have surgery tonight. I am not sure of the details, just know he has a lot of different complications going on right now in his body. Thank you all again for the prayers and love. I will let you know more as I know more.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 November, 07:24
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Sent To U and your Fam ๐Ÿ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 10:35
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much Justice.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 November, 10:47
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I Didnt Know till Today, My Apology's, Will Keep u all In All My Remembrances๐Ÿ™
And tk U for your Dailey Prayers ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜คit truly matters God bless U๐Ÿ’ž

21 November, 10:50
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYou are most welcome. I love doing the daily prayers and Bible verses. It means a lot to me, to share them with you all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
21 November, 11:06
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ