Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Still LOVING not decorating for the holidays, this feels great. I don't no more believe the Pilgrim story than I do they flew to the moon. BUT I do like turkey and being around my fam.
07:22 PM - Nov 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 November, 08:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Not celebrating the holidays saves A LOT OF MONEY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 08:33
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Not really even that, feels cleaner on a spiritual level. Still gifting folks but do that all year long. : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 November, 08:00
Decorate only if YOU Desire it! I am very happy to not decorate for the holidays; sometime I just like to put up colored lights because they look cool! You are right; it is very freeing to NOT decorate! Sometimes I just change the furniture around and call it good!

21 November, 08:12
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
RIGHT ON!!! I am stoked. : ) I also DO not knock folks who do in any way.

21 November, 08:15
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I got hippie lights around and stuff. Big on lights. But yep, that is fine with me. I already gave away a long time ago a whole entire house full of Christmas stuff to some folks I didn't know, because they had kids and couldn't do it. I was like here take this massive collection. lol Got more but I am not, I am holding the line for what I feel led to do for myself. For whatever reasons and components. When I heard bout last bulb on the tree for instance, pre net, I was like wtf, and more over the years just don't wanna decorate til that does not exist anymore. And that whole Santa thing. GOD knows I love Him and WHEN His son was born.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 November, 07:23
like Santa Claus, I believe because I'm in denial 😂

21 November, 07:25
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I don't need no gifts either, I gift myself. lol Just feels great man, lol.

21 November, 07:29
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I have every year, from here til yonder. This year, I am like NOPE just to see what it is like, and it is very freeing.