Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 November, 07:03 (E)
Thought I should post this at home too. Music video link will be in the bottom of this thread. Love yall.

Been debating on what to say before you take ur final bow and exit the stage. Am not one to get emotional about this type of stuff but here I am... *tear (emojis are poop). Was hoping X would allow the video to play as ppl read this post but oh well *shrug. For those that want to listen to it as they read I'm adding the link in the thread below.

Thanks for all of the time you spent here vibing and manifesting with us. It means more to this community than you realize. While you may be just an anon like us, you were one of the central figures that allowed many anons to lean on each other during dark times. Your humor and calm guidance were the light and reassurance many needed. And you were the seed that allowed many friendships on Twitter and AU to blossom and grow.

1/4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Will miss ur humor and laconic speech, ur trolling, ur syncs, ur wealth of knowledge, and ur love of religious discussion *lol. Not seeing your infamous " . " ping and ur infatuation with Red Pandas in our feeds will take some time to get used to. But the vibes and strength you've left within this community will echo thru us for years to come.

The vibe will definitely be different here without you and many are still skeptical that you will leave entirely... But I hope ur able to stop by for a visit every once in a while or at least creep on us if you ever feel like being nostalgic or need a pick me up. We will always be here for you.

2/4
07:04 PM - Nov 21, 2023 (E)
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
21 November, 07:05 (E)
I hope you feel a sense of satisfaction as you look back at ur role in helping create such a great Community of Anons - we really couldn't ask for a better community. We can't wait for you to use ur Creativity again and start ur next Project. Hopefully we'll be able to follow ur progress as we take over the reigns you've generously handed to us on X and AU.

The first comment you ever made to me was of a song I posted. You said the song was appropriate and had a good TS but the Title had "poop vibes" lol. Hope this one meets ur approval. Let the Spirit lead you.. and lead all of us wherever we are called moving forward *music

Much love, VK. Until we meet again,

MCP

I know you *cringe at thank-you's so I'm not expecting one. And I know I'm not the only one shedding a few tears right now. We know you feel the same way, VK. Thank you...

Oh and I found ur Only Fans.. thanks for not posting feet pics. The Red Panda furry pics were a bit much tho...

3/4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 07:06 (E)
4/4

AIB Anon @AIB
21 November, 09:24
Well stated Mo.