Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 October, 08:30
Today is October 27.
53 yrs ago, I was born.
Happy day to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 October, 08:46
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Who knew that little one would grow up some day to become a badass Digital Warrior, relentless in her demand for and pursuit of FREEDOM, Light, and Love while caring for wounded fellow Warriors in a collective world-wide initiative to save the human species from totalitarian slavery and genocide brought about by an evil horde of satanic pedophilic lizard people.

Cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 October, 08:56
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
That’s the nicest thing anyone has said to me. Made me cry. & laugh. Thankyou. 😎

27 October, 08:59
Truth resonates in the best vibes...

I love you.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
12 November, 12:07
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
What you said meant so much, it had to be framed.

21 November, 04:05
Still processing how to respond, humbled between the bone and the marrow.

💓

Only people mentioned by Redstar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redstar ReDsTaR, click on at the bottom under it