Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 October, 08:30
Today is October 27.
53 yrs ago, I was born.
Happy day to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
27 October, 08:46
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Who knew that little one would grow up some day to become a badass Digital Warrior, relentless in her demand for and pursuit of FREEDOM, Light, and Love while caring for wounded fellow Warriors in a collective world-wide initiative to save the human species from totalitarian slavery and genocide brought about by an evil horde of satanic pedophilic lizard people.

Cool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 October, 08:56
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
That’s the nicest thing anyone has said to me. Made me cry. & laugh. Thankyou. 😎

27 October, 08:59
Truth resonates in the best vibes...

I love you.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
12 November, 12:07
What you said meant so much, it had to be framed.

Still processing how to respond, humbled between the bone and the marrow.

πŸ’“
04:05 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 November, 05:00