TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 06:15
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™Could you all please say a prayer for my brother Donny? I just found out he is in the hospital with serious issues with his (heart and diabetes and prostate and his leg. He is in ICU in a different state than I am in. They may have to transfer him to a bigger hospital. Don't know yet. Thank you all in advance. Love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
Dear Heavenly Father, you have rescued many in this strong group of patriots, it seems that hardships fall on the families of those pushing forward. Please give strength to Donnie to weather this storm. , help them to find the best hospital... as well as skillful and caring Drs... keep him family strong during this trying time... In the name of Jesus, Amen
02:00 PM - Nov 21, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 November, 05:57
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. Such a beautiful prayer.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396