Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 11:02
Good evening Patriots.

As promised will be giving away this 12 inch Terresect on 11/22 here on AU. To enter just leave a . below. This is the nicest one that I made so far. Going to be missing you all.

*New accounts are not eligible. will pay for shipping to the lower 48 states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Your impact on my life has been priceless, beyond measure. As my father lay dying in the hospital this year, your reposts and .'s came at just the right time, when prayer and help from frens was needed most. It was so special, got me thru some very hard times, will never forget that, will never forget you. Thanks for guiding, inspiring, expanding our minds and encouraging our growth. You helped me be a better, kinder and wiser human.

Because of you VK, my RIPPLE thru time will be a more positive one, with even more LOVE.🧡

*tears falling*😢

Will miss you so much. I hope somehow we meet again, not sure how, but pray it happens. (I hate goodbyes, can't stop crying)

I wonder if we have had the impact on you that you had on us? We will carry on because we must, but it won't be the same without you. For those of us that you have deeply touched, we will carry you with us always. In that way you'll still be here, VK will continue on thru us. Until we meet again my fren.

12:34 PM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 November, 04:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 November, 12:42
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Not crying