Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Fantastic job keeping the site clean with the 'Fooked' feature Patriots. [They] have no Fooken chance here. You all are really in full control here. Gives me the time needed to work on upgrades. Thx!
12:25 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 February, 08:29
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
WHO DECIDED TO BLOCK RealXAnon FOR ME? I DID NOT, SO WHO WAS IT, YET ANOTHER KAREN? THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON NEEDS TO BE TOLD RealXAnon IS A PATRIOT. UNBLOCK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betsy Ross @Catmo63
11 February, 10:04
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
Same thing jyst happened to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
11 February, 04:55
Why the fuck are you blocking people on here?!?!? So much for a fucking safe space huh! You're starting to seem mo better than twatter and FB.. you fucking pricks should be dissapointed in yourselves. Thats a bitch move...You need to straighten your ass up or this place will be just a memory...SOON.

Cindy Whitney @CindyP
11 February, 04:59
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
I agre 100%

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 February, 08:31
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
Apparently Karen has a new job.😵🤯🤬

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
11 February, 10:07

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 February, 10:03

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
11 February, 09:38
😊Thank you for this site, could we get a spell checker plz, and if we already do how do i turn it on? I am a bad speller and rely on it allot.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
11 February, 07:05
Thank you, Koba, for building this platform! Now if we could just limit the daily number of shares for same publication...

Maggie Mags @MaggieMags
11 February, 01:41
Hey Kobayashi....PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!! I come for WEGO and was taken down off Twat same day as President Trump and Gen. Flynn.

(Formerly known as 'QMom' ;) )

LOVING THE SITE!!!! Just joined tonight! xx

Kayla Jones @kjonesq
11 February, 01:20
@administrator Can u fix my profile picture. It's uploading sideways.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 03:30
In response Kayla Jones to her Publication
☺️Looks fine to me.

I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
11 February, 12:44
THANK YOU, SIR!!

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 February, 12:34
No, your doing a fantastic job @administrator . There's only two things I'd like ask for..
1) spellcheck
2) notification alert on accounts

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 12:48
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I have a bigger list being worked on. Those are on it. Got ya covered Patriot.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 February, 12:30

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 February, 12:28