Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
Angela Stanton on how her brainwashing about Trump was reversed. (58 seconds)
11:04 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 November, 12:07
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Thank you for sharing, I don't know why but That video gave me goosebumps. Trump is a great man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 November, 08:20
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
It gave you goosebumps because President Trump acted out of REAL Compassion, and not for a photo op. His love of humanity is real, not a gimmick to be used to garner votes he otherwise would not have gotten!

President Trump is an "It's the right thing to do" kind of man!! No applause necessary. I personally never believed he was 'trying' to be the center of attention; it just happened! His personality is larger than life, and his good genes, instincts and passionate love of humanity, propelled him "to the front of the line" and "the center of attention!" Biblical prophets were dangerously wonderful that way!

A beautiful verse says, "A man's gift makes room for him, and bringeth him before great men," (Prov. 18:16). Some would call it destiny!

No matter how many slurs were launched/ hurled against him, eventually, the Truth does (and has!) bubbled up! One becomes Great, when one is willing to be the servant of ALL!

Such is OUR beloved President: Donald J Trump! Right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 November, 11:25
And suddenly the light came on

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 11:21
This is a good reason to not listen to THEY!
THEY WHO?
I'm glad you smarten up.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 November, 11:18
❤️❤️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 November, 11:16
🔥