Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
21 November, 06:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, Swingin at the DS! They fooked! :)

Will miss you greatly! Can't say how much I appreciate you, your guidance, friendship, encouragement during the dark times. I am a "quiet" one but somehow found you on Twitter (I don't have Twitter) 5 years ago from some post someplace! FB? I was always able to read all the comments until the purge. Now you can't read the dialog(: I learned so much from you! Gosh, thank you from the bottom of my ❤️! I will never forget you! It's been fun, frustrating, sad, happy, all that and I would never regret it. I will never forget these past 5 years. I will carry these for the rest of my life. May God bless you and your family! See you on the other side, Anon island/mountain! Much love to you, VK!

VK, add this one to Spotify list! https://youtube.com/watch?...
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Swingin' (Live at The Fillmore, March 1999) - YouTube

Tom Petty and The HeartbreakersSwingin' (Live at The Fillmore, March 1999)PLAY LOUD!!Tom Petty – lead vocals, rhythm guitarMike Campbell – lead guitarBenmont...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Zillman, click on at the bottom under it